This project consisted of looking at two pages on SpareFoot and optimize them for specific keywords. There are specific ways to do it from increasing those keywords on the webpage to changing certain titles. Here is a nice guide to optimize your webpage that I used myself for this project.
One was the webpage for SiteBuilder, one of SpareFoot’s services. The keywords to optimize were “self storage website” and “storage website.”
The other was a landing page for businesses looking to market and advertise their storage facility. The keywords to optimize were “self storage marketing” and “self storage advertising.”
The exciting thing about this project is that some of my suggestions were utilized. I didn’t realize it until building this portfolio. I decided to check out the two web pages and was excited to see some of my recommendations in place. It’s strange to know that, as an intern, I played a part in changing up their website for the better.
Next project: Guest Blogging